Quality Assurance San Jose, CA
Euro Machining prides itself in our ability to provide our customers with not only quality products, but also the assurance that the product meets all specifications. Euro Machining always strives to have the latest technologies available for metrology inspections. Committed to continual improvement and development, our inspection methods and technologies are on par with the industries’ best. Please review our listing of our Quality Assurance equipment.
(1) Micro-Vu VIDEO Measuring Machine w/400x zoom (VMM)
(1) Inspection Grade Gage Blocks
(1) GRANITE Surface Plates 24″ x 36″ Inspection Grade A
(3) GRANITE Surface Plates 36″ x 48″
(1) Sets MEYERS Gage Pins .011 to .7500 + .0000 -.0002
(1) Micrometers Set From 0-12″ OD
(1) Height Gage 18″ with 24″ Digital and Metric
(2) Sets V Blocks (.0001)
(4) 12″ MITUTOYO Dial Calipers
(1) 12″ FOLLWER Digital Caliper
(1) MITUTOYO Digital H14 Optical Comparator
(2) MITUTOYO Digital Drop Indicator .0001″
Euro Machining Meets the Following:
Quality Control Manual is available
We can open the most typical types of CAD files in DXF, DWG, IGES, SolidWorks, MasterCAM.
Our Gage Masters Series Twenty with digital readout can magnify parts from 10X to 50X to provide accurate inspections and exact profile measurements.
Mitutoyo Crysta-Plus M574
Our Mitutoyo Crysta-Plus M574 coordinate measuring machine can accurately measure planes, cylinders, cones, spheres, tapers, etc., as well as provide a printout of the results.
EURO MACHINING achieves higher standards while striving to meet our most stringent customer demands. We manufacture and inspect the most critical of geometries. Among our wide range of capabilities, we are also able to conduct magnetic permeability of metals.
Please call us at (408) 845-9300, or email us here.